Sunday, September 18, 2011

Slowly gettin there

Since my slight mishap Thursday evening, nothing else has happened Praise the Lord! Jason stayed home Friday to take care of me and he did a terrific job!! The swelling on my right knee didn't progress too far-icing it helped tremendously. Its still 50 shades of purple and blue, but other than that it looks like it'll be okay :) My left shoulder actually looks like it got hit the worst. It has progressively gotten a little more bruising & is extremely sore, but nothing was broken, sprained, or even dislocated from what we can assess. I'm still very tired & weak, but I'm resting as much as I can and like I said, Jason has done a great job of taking care of me & making sure I don't have another slip.

We will call my dr in Bham Monday morning to inform her of what happened (I know, should've called last Friday), and we'll let you know what she has to say. But we did want to keep you updated & reassure y'all that I'm indeed recovering from last week thanks in large part to all your prayers & thoughts sent our way. God is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment