Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Better but still weak...

Since this last weekend, I've improved significantly. I haven't had a fever since Sunday morning and the pain has pretty much returned to its' normal level (normal for me at least). I still, however, can't seem to regain much energy and feel very worn out and tired. I've been resting and trying to (for lack of better words) do absolutely nothing, but nothing seems to help. I'm eating small portions throughout the day so I'm getting some nutrients. I have contacted my oncologist at UAB about this past weekend and how things have changed/progressed throughout the week-I'm just waiting to hear back from her to see if there's anything to be concerned about (hopefully not).

We just wanted to give a quick update about how I've been feeling this week. I know a lot of you have been praying for strength for me to regain some of the energy I've lost and I ask that you continue to pray for that strength to return. I will update you again if anything comes up or changes, but for now, thank you all for thinking of us yet again. We love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment