Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Nothing new, just a quick update

As the title of this post suggests, there isn't anything new to report since my last post. I apologize for my small rant about the urologist last wednesday - it was just a very long day and I used the blog as a way to vent and get my feelings out. UAB is still an amazing hospital, and we really can't complain about one bad day out of two years of great doctors and wonderful hospitality. So anyways... since last wednesday, things have been about the same. I have my good days and bad days, but for the most part I've been relaxing and trying to take it easy so I don't wear myself out. I haven't really increased my pain medicines since my last appointment with the pain doctor. I may take an extra Oxycodone here or there if I feel I need it, but that's about it. I've been having a little more of the bloated, full feeling in my stomach over the past few days, but that comes and goes as well. My blood pressure is still staying normal so that's good!! My next doctor's appointment is next Wednesday, September 7 with my oncologist and it's just a check-up. Unless something comes up before then, we'll let you know what the doctor has to say next wednesday!

Jason has been an absolutely WONDERFUL husband and has really stepped up in helping around the house more. It's been difficult for me to ask for help doing things I used to be able to do so easily without assistance, but he's helped me realize I need him and I'm slowwwwlllly (haha) learning to rely on him more.

On a side note, Auburn football starts this Saturday and we couldn't be more excited!! The first few games are mid-day games so we don't plan on attending them, but we're ready to cheer on our Tigers from the living room couch just as loudly as if we were in the stadium!! War Eagle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment