Thursday, August 11, 2011

No change in Pain Meds for now...

I talked to my pain doctor late Wednesday afternoon, and basically we've decided to stay on the current regiment of pain meds. It seems to help keep the pain much more tolerable and under control. If it becomes less tolerable or doesn't seem to be working anymore, I'll let him know and decide then whether we can alter the meds or if we need to try something else. If it becomes bad enough, I can still look into being admitted to the hospital for pain management assessment, which is more of a last option. So for now, we're just going to wait and see how this goes. I'm scheduled for a check up with my oncologist next Friday, August 19, and then with my urologist Wednesday, August 24, to check and see how the uretal stent seems to be doing. I'll give an update first part of next week about the pain, unless something comes up. Thanks again for all your prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment