Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Quick update, as promised

Nothing new to report, but I promised an update after the weekend so here it is... I increased my Morphine a little bit (as discussed Friday) and that seems to have helped. I don't have to currently take any pain meds in the middle of the night like I was before. As long as I take my pain medicine regularly, that seems to prevent it from escalating and becoming intolerable.
Other than that, nothing else has changed. I am having some swelling in my feet and ankles, primarily my right foot. I'm still taking the diuretic and my blood pressure has been staying normal so I'm not sure why the swelling is occurring, but it's gradually improving.
We will let everyone know what we find out tomorrow after my follow-up with the urologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment