Saturday, June 5, 2010

Quick Update - MUCH better

FYI: This is Carrie updating Jason's blog. It just seems easier that way sometimes :) I am doing MUCH better than thursday night. I went to bed around 4 AM friday morning and took some pain meds and that seemed to knock out my horrific headache and my fever. Jason got home around 11:30 or so, which is when I finally got out of bed and I could already tell I was having a much better day. I took it easy, but never got a temperature above 98.4 all day. I still feel somewhat run down, but overall, so much better. I talked to my doctors office friday afternoon and gave them the update and they said I was good to go and still plan on going up next friday June 11 for my CT scan and appointment with my oncologist. And I am cleared to travel to Vegas as long as I'm careful so unless something drastic happens, we're leaving tomorrow morning for 4 days in the desert! Thanks to all of you for your prayers and we'll continue to keep you updated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment