Saturday, June 25, 2011

Counts were good!

Sounds kinda weird to be excited about this, but my blood counts were good yesterday so I was able to receive treatment! I received the full treatment yesterday (Friday June 24) and I am currently scheduled for another treatment next Friday, July 1. As it looks now, I will have infusion for 2 weeks, then have a week off. This will hopefully keep my counts from falling too low and prevent me from receiving any of them. I am feeling okay, just really worn out, but I've been trying to take it easy and relax. In addition to infusion on July 1, I'm also scheduled to have a check-up with my oncologist that morning as well. I've had a lot of swelling in my legs and feet, particularly my ankles and tops of my feet, which I will ask about. I still have the uncomfortable, bloated, pressure feeling in my stomach that doesn't seem to get any better, but I'm not sure they want to do anything about that yet. Unless something happens between now and Friday, we will update everyone after the doctor's appt and infusion at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment