Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Real Quick Update

Not much new to report, but my blood pressure has continued to stay low. I've been taking the Sutent and the doctor said that was more than likely the culprit. And although high blood pressure isn't necessarily a good thing, there was an article a nurse found in an oncology journal that did a study and said that patients who obtained a systolic blood pressure reading above 140 (which I had) generally received better results with the Sutent! So hopefully that's a good sign then! I only have 6 more radiation treatments - YAY!!!!! They are still going good, just wearing me out. I'm tired a lot, but that's more than likely because of the radiation. My last treatment is next wednesday, July 28, which is also when I go see my oncologist in UAB next. And then the following week I'm off to MD Anderson. But for now, that's about it. Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers and please keep them coming - we've still got a long way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment